We’re so confident and ready to roll, that when you say “yes,” we begin working on your innovative medical device that very day.
While REV·1 always creates a plan to take your medical through commercialization, your contract only needs to go to product feasibility, limiting your up-front risks and flushing out design and clinical risks early.
In one phone call, you will immediately access REV·1 ’s expert R&D team:
- REV·1 is owner operated and driven to succeed for you from the top down!
- REV·1 staff are full-time employees dedicated to the company and their clients; they are not contractors who cycle on and off various projects (
- REV·1’s top-notch staff covers all disciplines required for your medical device development, from mechanical to design engineering, from quality control to product assembly, all key aspects of your development are handled by the REV·1 team
- REV·1 will manage any outside resources, and is especially skilled with managing pre-clinical and bench testing; you won’t have to spend a moment of your time hiring any of your development resources
- REV·1 boasts a fully-equipped, state-of-the-art modern facility…you don’t need to buy anything
- REV·1’s staff has worked together for years and are already a cohesive unit…you don’t need to spend any time building in-house team rapport
- REV·1 is designed to seamlessly integrate with your organization and quality system…you won’t have any coordination issues to consider
- REV·1 has produced products from the most fundamental to highly complex…your project will not perplex us
We have created a unique, refined project management protocol that oversees every small nuance and critical issue, and we communicate progress with you weekly and daily as required. You’ll always know what’s going on, and you’ll be confident that REV.1 Engineering is moving 2x Faster than it would take with a start-up in-house team. Give us a call at 951.696.3933, connect with us on LinkedIn, or send us an email at email@example.com, and put your project in REV.1’s expert hands.